We have a client in North Houston looking for a talented Sr Business Analyst.
This role serves as a liaison with internal business units to develop reporting solutions, improve current processes, and access to business information. The role validates and ensures data accuracy as it pertains to information requested or utilized. Develops technology based solutions to address the Company's curtailment and related reporting requirements, and to perform analytics related to various aspects of the business. Identifies, recommends and implements opportunities for improvement in efficiencies or profitability. This position requires the candidate to possess analytical skills to analyze and translate complex requirements.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience: 2-5 years’ experience in a MIS consumer or business analysis role; strong technical aptitude
• Management/project liaison experience a plus
• Previous mortgage servicing experience preferred, but not required
• Advanced MS Excel, MS Access and SQL required
• Experience with documenting desktop procedures and creating business requirement documents preferred.
• Strong listening and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Process improvement and process re-engineering skills
• Strong prioritization and skills to balance multiple demands
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Solid balance of technical and business related knowledge
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Senior Business Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.