Ledgent Tech is looking for a talented Programmer Analyst in North Houston. Our client is seeking a talented C#, SQL Developer. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience.
The Analyst must be able to perform software requirements analysis, software design, software development, software test, software integration and support.
If you are interested email me at email@example.com with subject line Programmer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in building web solutions using C#
• Full stack developer will be responsible for the architecture, development, maintenance, security, and support of all customer-facing and internal web applications
• Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL database administration (with extensive use of t-SQL, stored procedures, views, and triggers)
• Must have thorough Windows/MS Office knowledge.
• Ability to work with end users and management to develop requirements and communicate progress.
• Ability to work with rapidly changing priorities.
• Service minded, organized and ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Sound judgment and logical decision-making are critical in this position
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Programmer Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.