Interested in working for a company where you are challenged to think outside of the box, work with motivated colleagues and have opportunity for growth? We are looking for a Helpdesk/Desktop Support Specialist (Direct Hire) to start immediately with an award-winning Electronic Manufacturer in the beautiful North Orange County, CA. Highly desired work culture and competitive compensation package!
- Provide Help Desk and Desktop support to company's corporate users either on the phone or in-person
- Support IT Corporate requirements outside the normal business hours when needed
- Effectively communicate with users to diagnose and solve problems; follow-up and update users on any outstanding issues, ensure proper recording, documentations and closure of all issues.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree or 3+ years of equivalent IT experience
- Leadership Attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in using a Help Desk based ticketing system
- Knowledge of Active Directory and DHCP required
- Highly skilled in supporting Windows and Macintosh desktops, laptops, iPhone, and tablets in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of systems' backup and recovery
- Must be customer service oriented, detail oriented, highly organized and computer literate!
- Knowledge of network switches and VLANS
- Experience deploying and support VOIP phones
- Skilled in supporting Microsoft/Adobe Suite applications
- Must have profound knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to work in a face-paced professional work environment
- Must have professional appearance, strong trouble shooting abilities and a desire for learning new technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Desktop Support Specialist (Direct Hire) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.