We are seeking expereinced developers!
An ideal candiate will be a team player who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, and is detail-oriented. This position involves programming to correct defects, updating existing software, and building new software working independently and with teams throughout the entire project life cycle.
This is a full time position, based in Sacramento. No relocation assistance will be offered, local candidates strongly preferred.
* Develop test routines and programming in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall environments.
* Determine specifications and requirement gathering to create appropriate documentation.
* Perform routine daily maintenance of existing applications. * Attend project meetings with business stakeholders.
* Take ownership and manage daily project needs and communications with minimal supervision.
* Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and business stakeholders.
* Create development and testing documentation for future reference.
* Adhere to existing development policies and procedures.
* Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
* 2 years' experience working as a Software Developer.
* Familiarity with web application development in Windows or Linux environment is preferred.
* Experience with relational databases (Oracle or SQL server).
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
• 2 years’ experience working as a Software Developer.
• Familiarity with web application development in Windows or Linux environment is preferred.
• Experience with relational databases (Oracle or SQL server).
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Software Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.