- Develop and manage Field Quality Engineering Manager Group (FQE) to investigate part quality issues in US market to provide Quality Assurance Head Quarters overseas with exact symptoms and possible root cause and to support the organization with product and technical support to troubleshoot to reduce claims and to increase Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate training, equipment and information for all FQE.
- Work closely with domestic and international teams to develop, optimize, and review the roles of FQE within the organization in fulfilling its objectives.
- Must be bilingual in Korean and English
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Use of workshop and diagnostic software and hardware.
- Thorough automotive technical knowledge required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving ability.
- Strong data management / general and statistical analysis / reporting.
- Must be able to work independently with a minimum of supervision and direction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Master’s degree a plus
Overall Related Experience
- Ten years of experience of which at least five years of Automotive Service,
Retail and Wholesale experience preferred.
- Five years of Quality Assurance Experience desired
- At least Five years of Managerial experience desired.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the FQE Sr. Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.