The Email Marketing Coordinator will assist the Email Marketing Manager in the deployment of daily emails and ensure flawless execution of campaigns. This position will interface with other functional areas within the company.
· Accountable for the day-to-day, hands-on production and execution of daily emails - Develop, test, target and schedule internal company communications and external sales emails
· Write digital marketing copy
· Responsible for making updates to the Promotional Calendar as dictated by management and adhere to the calendar for email production
· Collaborate with Marketing Director, email Designer and other functional areas to make sure promotions are set up correctly and on time and that creative assets are correct (proofread).
· Setup promotion details and promotion codes within database for use in emails
· Select parts for category emails
· Provide weekly reporting on email deployments
· Keep Sales team informed of upcoming weekly promotions
· Other roles and responsibilities as assigned by the Email Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Director
· Bachelors' degree preferred, ideally in Marketing or Online Marketing
· Experience monitoring campaign performance and website traffic using Google Analytics
· Must have an eye for detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· 1-2 year relevant experience in email marketing & an understanding of various stages of the customer lifecycle
· Passion for email marketing
· Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, adapt quickly in a fast-paced work environment and be proactive
· Ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with immediate coworkers and supporting teams
· Very strong organization, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently with little supervision
· Experience with Listrak or a major ESP and HTML
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Listrak or any major ESP experience
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Email Marketing Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.