We are seeking a Technical Operation Specialist to become an integral part of our team! You will be in charge of our connected service operation, as well as, software testing and daily management of our service.
* Always monitoring service, finding issues, Diving into the issue to identify the root of a problem and solving it (no matter how large or small the scale) so finally to meet of SLA with clients and that with 3rd parties
* Daily checkup of service usage, errors, system resource, network, 3rd contents server and API, application related issues
* Monthly report of system service and performance
* Leading and managing all of the issues report related our contents delivery services
* Managing workflow, escalations and effectively delegating across the related teams.
* Driving the creation of quality/process change initiatives
* Working with the business side to illustrate and improve the customer experience.
* Client Relationship Management:
* Understand business clients' needs and priorities
* Facilitate the definition of problem root causes to effectively scope the service
* Application server maintenance and system application development support
* Occasional field testing might be required
* Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Strong root-cause analysis skills
* Detailed knowledge of Linux OS, Opensource Service operation, databases(RDBMS, NoSQL)
* Detailed knowledge of JRE, Tomcat, postgreSQL, casandra
* B2B systems experience highly preferred
* Excellent oral presentation and writing skills
* Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and ability to meet the Deadline.
* Previous 1 to 2 years experience in quality assurance, engineering, or other related fields
* Experience working in Automotive industry
* Bi-lingual in Korean
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Detailed understanding of JRE, Tomcat, postgreSQL, and casandra
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Technical Operation Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.