Ledgent Technology is seeking a talented, motivated and entrepreneurial candidate who is passionate about consulting, business and technology. We are currently accepting applications for IT Admin Helpdesk Engineers in the greater Atlanta area.
This position is primarily responsible for providing IT support of the technology components that comprise our client's user helpdesk and PC/infrastructure environments onsite and virtually.
- Provide product and technical support for all versions of Microsoft's core business applications and IT infrastructure such as Windows server and PC, Anti-Virus software and so on.
- Troubleshooting of VPN, remote access, printer, router and any issues of users will have.
- Network monitoring and issue resolution for WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and other security products.
- Perform tasks detailed in support tickets assigned, and document actions are taken to resolve issues, client contact information, network diagrams, expenses, etc. in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Interface with clients and vendors to implement projects and resolve technical issues to client satisfaction.
- Fluent in spoken and written Japanese and English preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field
- Well versed in Microsoft based hardware and software
- Ability to think critically to uncover root issues, diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in IT Admin HelpDesk related roles
- Ability to work flexibly onsite near the Atlanta airport or virtually
- Great teamwork skills to interface with an approx 10 person team on PST and CST
- Self-motivated and detail oriented in documentation
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelor's Degree in IT related field
Well versed in Microsoft based hardware and software
Ability to think critically to uncover root issues, diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
Excellent customer facing and communication skills
3+ years of experience in IT Admin HelpDesk related roles
Ability to work flexibly onsite near the Atlanta airport or virtually
Great teamwork skills to interface with an approx 10 person team on PST and CST
Self-motivated and detail oriented in documentation
Fluent in spoken and written Japanese and English preferred.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org