The Senior CAD Draftsman will be proficient in the current version of AutoCad. Draftsman will create production details for interior and exterior facades. Trades to include primarily framing and drywall.
* Use various construction materials including framing and drywall as best suited for the work being drawn and built
* Provide information on drawings to direct and assist the field installers with their work
* With minimal supervision, work under the direction of and with the Project Manager or Job Captain to find the most effective way to draw and convey the work
Specialized Skills / Experience
- Experienced with construction framing and finishes including metal studs, drywall, and EIFS.
-Ideal candidate will have worked in a company that designs and builds themed environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- 3D AutoCad / Revit required
- Experience with cold form steel required
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Job Captain - Senior Revit Detailer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.